Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Opinions Please Topps Pristine Jackson Chourio Auto /99

Have a 50/99 Topps Pristine Auto; PA-JCH of Jackson Chourio. Would like opinions of selling it. As is, in the factory encapsulation or open it and send it to PSA hoping for a 9 or 10 grade. Trying to understand what the difference in value would be as I can find no PSA history on this card.
    Thanks in advance for the help and I am new to the forum so please relocate if I posted in the wrong spot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See scottssportscards888's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

If you are looking to sell it, I would consider just selling it as it is. If you send it for grading, you have to spend the $$ and wait for how long? A couple months? By then the season is over and the values drop. Also, if you get a 9 it is probably worth the same as raw. If you get lower than a 9, you lost value.

These have sold recently for $164, $284, and $237. This will likely only go down in the offseason. So if you are looking to grade and sell, I would wait until next season.

My best guess as to why you aren't seeing any graded copies of this is because Pristine has only been out for a little over two weeks now. I am not sure this card is worth the cost of expedited grading, so you may not see any PSA graded copies for another month or so.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@bigbenjobu

Thanks giving some good advice.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree. Sell it as is. The only way you would get more money is if grades a gem mint 10. I looked at some other Topps autos of his numbered to 25 and it really doesn't go up in value that much when graded a 9. Very nice card. Good luck with selling it.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank You! That sounds like sound advice and I appreciate it.