Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (82)
    Country
    Detroit Tigers

So sorry to hear. Rest easy Shaneshark.

Regarding the PWE note the PO is horrible no matter what. I have been saving all the PWE I have that HAS a Non-Machineable stamp and is noted on the envelope and they are still going through the sorter. Just last month I have gathered over 30. The PO is charging for a service they are not providing. Once I have 100 which won’t take long at this rate I will be making a formal complaint. There are many others that have noticed the same issue.

Hidden Content
    2007 Sweet Spot classic needs Base #/575
    10,33,111,[COLOR=red]150,153,156,160,175,186,189

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (123)
    Country
    Utah Jazz Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See bballkm32's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

@gladdyontherise @NBSII
    We can work on these in the near future. I am currently doing 2023 Topps Composite, but I also have a couple basketball sets to get in. I will try to alternate sports for the near future to keep both moving forward. Another callout I would like to make is if there are older sets that got missed, please send me a message with the details and I will add it to the list as well. Appreciate everyone's help and patience as we work to get caught up as well as get newly released sets added.
    Collecting Karl Malone, Ryne Sandberg, Pat Angerer, Tavian Banks, Devyn Marble, Aaron White, Jarrod Uthoff, Tyler Cook, Keegan Murray, Kris Murray, Luka Garza, Joe Wieskamp, Jordan Bonhannon, DJ Carton
    Hidden Content

Inventory:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

RIP

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you interested in buying 800-1000 Miami Dolphins, St. Louis Cardinals & S.F. Giants cards? I'm trying to sell all my cards. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks. [email protected]

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

John

After handling numerous trade disputes involving PWE trades in addition to being a victim of lost mail (including a high dollar trade that included tracking) I've done some extensive research into USPS operations and policies at the local, regional and national level. To be quite honest most, but not all, problems are caused at the local level by clerks who misunderstand or have little knowledge of the overall process. A secondary problem is people who either aren't familiar with the requirements for each type of mailing or are willing to take risks in order to avoid higher shipping fees.

Once mail leaves the local office it is received, sorted and forwarded by distribution centers where, in many cases, millions of parcels are handled every day. Those centers can be short staffed which creates problems, but all of them rely primarily on electronic scanning, sorting and routing. Mail sent from from one region of the US to another will pass through two or more distribution centers before they reach the destination's local post office where, once again, problems may result.

So, the bottom line is your local post office and the 'do not machine' fee is obviously not working. Mostly likely because a distribution center isn't sorting through every envelope looking for those type of mailings, it's just not possible. Paying the extra fee is a waste of money. The standards for a PWE are pretty clear, it must weigh one ounce maximum, be under 1/4 inch in thickness and flexible to the point of eassily forming a semi-circle with very little pressure applied. It's my experience that 20 point top loaders are the only protectors that meet that requirement and if you are using more than one they must be taped side by side to prevent overlap. Thicker cards will not pass the test and can be damaged by the sorting machines.

If what you are claiming is you have had issues with 30 mailings in this past month then you are doing something wrong. Sending 70 more and then filing a formal complaint isn't going to help you or change anything. Just be very carefulin adhering to the basic requirements and remember USPS bears no resposibility for for loss or damaged first class mail.

Feel free to PM me if I can help.

So sorry to hear. Rest easy Shaneshark.

Regarding the PWE note the PO is horrible no matter what. I have been saving all the PWE I have that HAS a Non-Machineable stamp and is noted on the envelope and they are still going through the sorter. Just last month I have gathered over 30. The PO is charging for a service they are not providing. Once I have 100 which won’t take long at this rate I will be making a formal complaint. There are many others that have noticed the same issue.

I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sad to hear that news, I had the pleasure of dealing with her a handful of times over the years.
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@gladdyontherise @NBSII
    We can work on these in the near future. I am currently doing 2023 Topps Composite, but I also have a couple basketball sets to get in. I will try to alternate sports for the near future to keep both moving forward. Another callout I would like to make is if there are older sets that got missed, please send me a message with the details and I will add it to the list as well. Appreciate everyone's help and patience as we work to get caught up as well as get newly released sets added.

I had been helping Shayne with a list of sets not added, I believe I have the Football lists in my PMs I can share, but Baseball is 100% in worse shape. Took a break this week for the most part but will get back to trying to get stuff in.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thoughts to her family and those who knew her, here at SCF.
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of 2024 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Awful to read this. I didn't know her well, but did work with her here a bit. Always seemed like a great person to me.

Just terrible for for her family and friends.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

She will be missed. RIP.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast