Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

WTTF: Fleer Ultra Wolverine, Marrina, Deadpool, and all Alpha Flight characters.

I busted four boxes of Fleer Ultra Wolverine and hit some of my OC needs. But for the first time in a long time a Marvel project has a lot of PC chase cards for me to go after. I have a ton of traders from FUW, Platinum, Fleer Retro 2013 & 2015 and others. Traders available cover low to mid to high end.

Traders: J Michael Cole’s albums | Flickr

Besides Fleer Ultra Wolverine wants, I am still interested in Deadpool cards from other series, especially the Sport Ball cards, my continuing hunt for the last cards I need from 2013 & 2015 Marvel Fleer Retro as well as Marrina and other Alpha Flight cards, especially from FUW, but others and now as well Beginnings Vol 2 Series 2 Alpha Flight cards.

Here is my Marvel Want List updated for 17 September 2024.

Let me know if you have anything and want to make a trade.

A few examples of what is available for trade:

Much, much more in my Flickr...
    Last edited by mikecole141; 09-17-2024 at 09:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated my Want list and added some photos of traders. Let's get some trades going.

SCF Rewards
    Country

New full want list updated, includes 2013 & 2015 Marvel Fleer Retro, 2023 Marvel Fleer Ultra Wolverine, 2023 Upper Deck Marvel What If...?! and other Deadpool, Marrina, and Alpha Flight cards.

Let me know if you have anything on the list and if anything in my Flickr is of interest. Also willing to trade hockey for my want list needs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated my want list to show a few incoming cards from a few trades on Facebook.

Would love to hammer a few more trades home, especially a few more towards my Marrina needs.

NFT/JFS

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated my Want List, Let's make some trades!