Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ready for Cleveland!

Hey guys! I'll be in Cleveland Wed - Sat. Going to spend a lot of money and, hopefully, sell some cards. Going to meet Jerry Rice, that's the highlight for sure!

I collect Niners... primarily looking for case hits, will be focusing on Downtowns and Kabooms but anything is worth a look!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don,

Looking for 1. Rogers Hornsby. 2. Mickey Cochrane. 3. other gas house gang Cardinals 1926-1934
    Hidden Content
    Baseball: Ty Cobb, W.Mays, Jackie Robinson,Musial, T.Williams,Gehrig, Ruth, Tris Speaker, Joe Jackson, Ty Cobb, Paul Waner Basketball B.Russell Soccer: Pele UFC: Israel Adesanya WWE- Andre the Giant Twitter: @joecham

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don,

Looking for 1. Rogers Hornsby. 2. Mickey Cochrane. 3. other gas house gang Cardinals 1926-1934

I am sure you will find plenty with all the vintage dealers. I do not envy you as it going to be Dollars. Look forward to see what you add to your pc,

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks Don. I am bringing a list. i have taken a big dive into pre war cards for the most part. Just the evolution of being a collector. Worst case scenario, I will tackle my Catcher collection that i am doing, but even then its not "cheap". Looking for Campanella, Berra, Bill Dickey, Thurman Munson, Gabby Hartnett, Bench and Cochrane as i mentioned above

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks Don. I am bringing a list. i have taken a big dive into pre war cards for the most part. Just the evolution of being a collector. Worst case scenario, I will tackle my Catcher collection that i am doing, but even then its not "cheap". Looking for Campanella, Berra, Bill Dickey, Thurman Munson, Gabby Hartnett, Bench and Cochrane as i mentioned above

Been shifting my collecting habits toward the same thing, love the pre war stuff.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Tom Cousineau and Pat Tabler announced as VIP signers also. Dwight Gooden and Steve Sax will be signing at the VIP party Wednesday night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

will be attending Friday and Saturday. Wanting Johnny Bench on Friday. Looking for IP and TTM autograph cards on Friday and set needs on Saturday.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

will be attending Friday and Saturday. Wanting Johnny Bench on Friday. Looking for IP and TTM autograph cards on Friday and set needs on Saturday.

Dave,
    What kind of in person auto's are you looking for. I assume you do a ton of the TTM's thru the mail. I know some folks trade the tickets for folks they want to get autographed and such. Look forward to seeing what items you pickup.
    @daveteach

p.s. I added you to the list.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    UCLA Bruins Los Angeles Lakers Anaheim Angels

Heh Doni, not going, but have a question. "Sports Card Forum" has had a table at the show for the last 15+ years it seems to me.
    of Perhaps it was a Doni table under the SCF banner, and you allowed a couple of SCF members to take a case, and set up with you?
    Now I am hearing that the NSCSC management has implemented a strict rule:
    * no table sharing / splitting
    * no table subleasing
    with a variety of threats of the consequences.
    A lot of upset collectors, who are also Buy / Sell / Trade dealers
    Past history of a table owner doesn't matter. new rules
    I won't get into speculation about why they are doing this. that's another conversation, for another time and another thread.

Doesn't seem right, if 4 guys have got together to have a table at the national for the past 20 years, with the table technically in the name of just one guy, that gets the notices, and pays the fee, and so on
    the 3 partners are now technically banned from set up.

but anyhow, the question is, do you have a table, OR has your table been under SCF "corporate" all along, with multiple names being identified as being SCF?
    Collecting - Semi "Master collecting" 2012 Topps BB - [+ 12 Topps Chrome, 12 Topps mini On Line, 12 Topps Opening Day] - 2012 Panini Prizm BB prizm - green, blue, red, gold, ice, pulsar [trade only] - Prefer trades of $30 bv min. for a bubble mailer. PWE trades ok for small trades. It's just a hobby. Have fun and be fair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12