Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool Made a painting and series of custom postcards, and sent them to Mike Trout!

Aside from my day job as a baseball fanatic, I’m actually an art student, and often draw and doodle on my letters and envelopes; mostly sketching the players I’m writing too. One day I just had the idea of making a painting and sending it to a player…so I did! I chose Mike trout and more specifically his parents house in Millville NJ, because if I was gonna go all out, might as well shoot for the moon. Here’s a picture of said painting! However, im more of a designer than a painter, so I didn’t just make a painting. I also researched the town of Millville, where his parents currently still live, and made them some custom vintage postcards in photoshop! Then I printed em out at Walmart, and included them in my package. This is the most effort I’ve ever spent on a TTM request, but hopefully I can snag an elusive trout auto! Wish me luck!
    Last edited by Polarboy; 06-06-2024 at 06:38 PM.