Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Please Note - mvaunt will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys
    Member is PayPal Verified

Interested in this card you listed: Rico Gathers 2016 Panini Contenders Autograph RC #179 BV $5.
    I don't really collect baseball, but will see what kind of cards I can pull of your guys tomorrow. They would be base cards most likely. Any other baseball players in addition to Griffey and Trout I can look for? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Francisco Giants Los Angeles Lakers San Francisco 49ers

cajun 420: I’ll check it out tomorrow when I get on computer and let you know. Thank you!

mvaunt: I’d be interested in non base of Griffey, Trout, Jeter, Bonds, McGwire, Ripken, Shaq, Kobe, Magic. I’d even trade base of your favorite teams/players if I have it for base. LMK Thank you!
    PSA 8 BB 1993 Finest Refractors: 46/199
    PSA 8 BKB 1993-94 Finest Refractors: 57/220
    PSA 8/9 FB 1994 Finest Refractors: 5/220
    PSA 6 FB 1950 Bowman: 53/144

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers

Can you let me know if you have any Ken Griffey Jr inserts or 90's Refractors or 90's inserts $10 & up. LMK Thank you!

The cards I'm needing only come u to $4.50..

Marlies

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234