Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

06 Justifiable Memorabilia

Got 2006 Just Minors Justifiable Memorabilia Edition box for 37$. The box comes with the 50 card base set 2 auto cards and a auto baseball with 1 in 10 boxes having double/triple auto and 1 in 10 boxes having glossy 1 of 1 autos. I know people say Just Minors cards aren't worth anything but this is what got:

-50 card base set
    http://www.justminors.com/Cards/2006...Checklist.html

-Micah Hoffpauir Auto /275

-Triple Signatures: Elvis Andrus, Ryan Braun, Felix Pie #'d 3/3

-Andre Ethier AUTO Baseball w/JMI COA

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    See htwheelz01's Items on eBay

Looks like you didn't do to bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice job on the triple auto!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you interested in trading the triple??lMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

triple auto

Yes, the triple auto is for trade. Look around in my trade list, not much in there will be adding soon have a GU/Auto lot coming in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone interested in how this product breaks: I opened a box. Got two autos from people I never heard of. But the BB was a nice Brett Myers with a photo of him signing the ball. All the docs/holograms/etc included make it fullproof. Nice stuff for $37.

The only thing is, when I got it (from I reputable Internet dealer), the box was pretty beat up. Plus, it had no outside shrink wrap besides a sticker holding the top lid on. So I proceeded to play with it to see if I could "pack search". Turns out if you spread the bottom the BB is wrapped black; but has a small white sticker saying who signed it. You could see what the big pull is...with some difficulty.

So the moral of the story is, there is great, GREAT value in this product. Just buy it from a dealer you trust!

Phil

Country

hey, nice box!

i might get the 06 Just Minors Mistory Bat Box!

its $69.95

u get
    * 1 Random Autographed Bat (detailed checklist below)
    * 2 Random Autograph Cards (Justifiable 2006 or Just Rookies 2006)

Inserts Include:

* Dual/Triple Signature Cards: 1 per 6 boxes (replaces Random Autograph Card)
    * Glossy 1 of 1 Autograph Cards: 1 per 6 boxes (replaces Random Autograph Card)
    * Game-Used Bats: 1 per 30 boxes (detailed checklist below)

heres the list of signed bats u can get:

http://justminors.com/PkgMem/MB06.html

lmk what u think of it!

matt

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea, I just now found the mystery bat box. I am gonna get two (just minors company only allows 2 per customer) I always like the memorabilia offered, I got plenty of baseballs so I want a few bats. Here's where I am ordering them from: http://www.justminors.com/PkgMem/MB06.html . The list for auto'd bats is pretty nice and game used bat list too. I think its worth it cuz the most common available bats are of top prospects like Billy Butler (look at the list on the link a-most common, d-least common).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey do you think I can get a picture of the Andre Ethier baseball?????

Country

[QUOTE=ocmd350z]
    ya my parents are divored so i can get 4!!

will list what i get when they get here!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast